Note to Self (SIMON & SCHUSTER)
Tuesday • April 25 • 6pm
U District store
Take a picture with Conner Franta AND get a signed copy of his new book!
Internet personality, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and New York Times best-selling author Connor Franta comes to our U District store for an exciting meet and greet event. Ticket holders receive a signed copy of his new book, Note to Self, and get the unique opportunity to take a photo with this online tastemaker.
Note to Self is Connor's open dairy. Written two years after bestseller A Work in Progress, it offers readers look at a side he rarely shows on or off camera. Where his previous memoir examined of his external lifea journey from small-town boy to Internet sensationNote to Self is an intimate glimpse into his internal world. Through essays, letters, poetry, and photographs, he discusses his battles with social anxiety, clinical depression, acceptance, love, loss, and remaining authentic in a world where likes and shares are king.
Tickets are $24.00 and available at brownpapertickets.com. Each ticket includes a copy of the new book and a photo with Connor.
- A ticket is required to attend the event and meet Connor. Each ticket admits one person and includes a pre-signed copy of Note to Self and one photo with Connor.
- Fans under the age of 14 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult is not required to purchase a separate ticket.
- Due to time and space limitations accompanying adults may not be able to access the meet and greet area.
- This event is not a signing. Due to time limitations, Connor will be unable to sign or personalize any books or other merchandise.
- Guests will receive their pre-signed copy of Note to Self at the event.
- Every ticketholder will have a professional photograph taken with Connor that will be retrievable after the event.
- Due to time limitations no cell phone photos or personal photos outside of the professional photographer will be allowed.
- Please refrain from bringing bags and backpacks to the event.
- No personal items will be permitted in the meet and greet area.
- Any gifts for Connor must be in clear packaging or completely unwrapped.
- Due to time limitations a staff member will be on hand to collect gifts before guests enter the meet and greet space.
Signing guidelines subject to change.
Connor Franta is an award-winning Internet personality, bestselling author, dedicated LGBTQ+ philanthropist, and entrepreneur with millions of followers across his social media platforms. His first work of non-fiction, A Work in Progress, was a New York Times bestseller and the Goodreads Choice Award Winner for Best Memoir &l Autobiography (2015). He is the founder of the lifestyle brand, Common Culture, which offers superior clothing, premium coffee, and a variety of undiscovered musical talent under Heard Well, the first label powered by social tastemakers.