WEDNESDAY • June 5 • 7:00PM
And the Mountains Echoed (PENGUIN)
U District store
Reading & Book Signing
The critically acclaimed and bestselling author of The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns returns with a sweeping novel of family that crosses continents and time. From war to separation, birth to death, multiple viewpoints tell a story both unique to the characters living it, and universal in its appeal.
This event is free and open to the public. A signing ticket guarantees a place in the signing line. Signing tickets are available by pre-ordering or purchasing And the Mountains Echoed from University Book Store beginning May 21, 2013.
- Mr. Hosseini will sign as many copies of And the Mountains Echoed as you purchase from University Book Store.
- He will sign his backlist providing you have And the Mountains Echoed to be signed as well.
- No paraphernalia, photos, or posters will be signed.
- Mr. Hosseini will not be able to personalize your books.
- Photos may be taken from the signing line. A University Book Store employee will be happy to assist you. No posed photos.
Signing guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Signing guidelines subject to change.
Khaled Hosseini was born in Kabul, Afghanistan, and moved to the United States in 1980. His first novel, The Kite Runner, was an international bestseller, published in thirty-eight countries. In 2006 he was named a goodwill envoy to UNHCR, the United Nations Refugee Agency. He lives in northern California.
Pre-Order an Autographed Copy Please Note: Autographed copies of books are only available after the event. $28.95
Saturday June 1st, 2013
Friday June 14th, 2013
Friday June 21st, 2013
Sunday June 23rd, 2013
Monday June 24th, 2013
Sunday June 30th, 2013