WEDNESDAY • June 18 • 5:00PM
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Hard Choices (SIMON & SCHUSTER)
U District store
Meet former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton as she signs copies of her new book, Hard Choices.
Parking in the UDistrict can be challenging. Here is a map to parking lots near the store. Should you choose to park in our lot, all parking over three hours, on the day of the event, will cost $25 and must be paid in advance. Parking under three hours, standard validation policy applies.
Hard Choices is $38.33 (including tax) and includes a complimentary event entry wrist band ONLY when purchased in store at our U District location on June 18, while supplies last.
PLEASE NOTE: Upon purchase of a wristband, customers are encouraged to apply it before leaving the store to eliminate the risk of loss. Lost or forgotten wristbands cannot be replaced.
- A limited amount of wristbands for entry will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis beginning at 9am on the day of the event with a purchase of Hard Choices from our U District store.
- In person purchases only. No phone or online orders.
- A limit of one (1) signed book per customer.
- No personal items allowed in the event space. A bag check will be provided.
- No other books or memorabilia, please.
- Approved media will have photo privileges for the first 15 minutes of the signing.
Accommodations will be made for customers needing elevator assistance. Please check this website for updates.
Signing guidelines subject to change.
Hillary Rodham Clinton served as the US Secretary of State from 2009 to 2013 after nearly four decades in public service as an advocate, attorney, First Lady, and Senator. She is the author of several bestselling books, including her memoir, Living History, and her groundbreaking work on children, It Takes a Village.