We've been made aware of some compatibility issues for faculty members using the Internet Explorer 10 browser when submitting course material requests. We highly recommend that you disable your browser add-ons or use Firefox. To disable your IE browser add-ons follow these steps:
1) Quit all open web browsers, including other than IE
2) Go to: Start > Search > Type: "run" > Type: "iexplore.exe -extoff"
Alternatively you can:
2) Press the "Windows Logo Key" + "R" > Type: "iexplore.exe -extoff"
This will open Internet Explorer with all of the Add-ons disabled.
For more information you can follow this link
If you are using Safari on OS X, please check for the "Glims" plugin in your browser.
(Under the Safari menu, look for "About Glims" listed right below "About Safari")
In order to disable the bug in Glims, please follow these steps:
1) Quit all open web browsers, including other than Safari, then restart Safari only
2) Go to: Safari > Preferences > Glims > Ads/Shopping > SET TO "OFF"
2b) If you cannot see the Glims icon, select "Quit Safari" and reopen to attempt step #2
3) "Reset Safari" or quit and restart Safari (again)
4) Log back in and submit a request